Saturday, February 28, 2015

Etsy Items I Loved

Etsy Items I Bought For the Wedding (I loved These)


Stainless Steel Hand Stamped Wedding Cake and Server [tinylovetreasures]
Just what the description said, I picked this because I wanted both of those for future occasions and they match our silverware, classic simple and easy to clean. The stamping is durable and looks great, easy to read. Definitely would recommend.

Address Stamp [InkMeThis]
They have tons of designs for address stamps for married couples and they’re so cute and different. I got mine for thank you cards to make life so much easier and prettier. Useful anytime I need to throw our address on something.

UP (movie) Mailbox, Card Holder, Personalized [OneHipstickerchic]
Very cool. We love the Pixar Movie UP! And the scene that Ellie and Carl share at the mailbox and we wanted one of these for their own, plus it doubles as a mailbox. Perfect for wedding cards, people loved it. I love it to put on a shelf and look at after.

Rustic Wooden Box, Burned In Letters [Country BarnBabe]
Cute little box, not as big as you think, we had to fold our love letters for our ceremony in half but no big deal. We had our initials on it and our wedding date.

Custom Wedding Tree Guest Book [WeddingTree Prints]
I absolutely loved this. The people let me go through lots of edits to make it perfect with my color and font choices until it was perfect, and it was. People had fun signing it, but I’d underestimate on people because my tree looks a little empty where families shared leaves. But beautiful canvas for our hallway, I’ll treasure it forever. They silver pens on my purple leaves were a nice touch.

Personalized Calendar Keychain [aimeestore]
A momento to yourself for the wedding date and all your work. I love mine, great quality, nice weight. I love all things metal engraved and personalized and I smile when I see his name on a heart next to it.

Mom Gift Necklace [LRoseDesigns]

I got my mom one with our shared birthstone and she adored it, perfect for the ceremony, a mix of elegance and simplicity that I loved. Both EveryDay and Special Ocassions Useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment